News » #Chromium 29.0.1547.76 #OSX stable FreeSMUG build released
Posted on 27 Sep 2013 07:30
Chromium is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and more stable way for all Internet users to experience the web.
FreeSMUG build is based on Mac stable release that follow Chromium Release Calendar.
FreeSMUG, build Chromium accordingly Mac Build instructions, add Sparkle update framework so you can update to next stable build using command Chromium -> Check for Updates….
More info and download:
- 29.0.1547.76 (2013.09.27)
Build from 29.0.1547.76 source code. Change Log. This release includes the following fixes:
-  Flash Player does not work in Metro mode
-  Unable to submit client certificates over TLS 1.2 from Windows
-  Canvas loses ability to render, is blank even if page reloaded
- Other stability improvements
29.0.1547.65 Change Log.
- This version contains a Flash update (11.8.800.170), as well as fixes an issue with Sync.
29.0.1547.57 Change Log. Chrome 29 promoted to the Stable Channel contains a number of fixes and improvements, including:
- Improved Omnibox suggestions based on the recency of sites you have visited
- Ability to reset your profile back to its original state
- Many new apps and extensions APIs
- Lots of stability and performance improvements
28.0.1500.95 Change Log.
- This update includes 11 security fixes.