News » Chromium 34.0.1847.116 #OSX stable FreeSMUG build released
Posted on 10 Apr 2014 14:50
Chromium is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and more stable way for all Internet users to experience the web.
FreeSMUG build is based on Mac stable release that follow Chromium Release Calendar.
FreeSMUG, build Chromium accordingly Mac Build instructions, add Sparkle update framework so you can update to next stable build using command Chromium -> Check for Updates….
More info and download:
- 34.0.1847.116 (2014.04.10)
Build from 34.0.1847.116 source code. Change Log. This build contains a number of fixes and improvements, including:
- Responsive Images and Unprefixed Web Audio
- Import supervised users onto new computers
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- A different look for Win8 Metro mode
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
- Pepper Flash player has been updated to 18.104.22.168