News » Chromium 36.0.1985.125 #OSX stable FreeSMUG build released
Posted on 18 Jul 2014 23:26
Chromium is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and more stable way for all Internet users to experience the web.
FreeSMUG build is based on Mac stable release that follow Chromium Release Calendar.
FreeSMUG, build Chromium accordingly Mac Build instructions, add Sparkle update framework so you can update to next stable build using command Chromium -> Check for Updates….
More info and download:
- 36.0.1985.125 (2014.07.19)
Build from 36.0.1985.125 source code. Change Log. This release contains contains a number of fixes and improvements, including:
- Rich Notifications Improvements
- An Updated Incognito / Guest NTP design
- The addition of a Browser crash recovery bubble
- Chrome App Launcher for Linux
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
- Pepper Flash player has been updated to 188.8.131.52