News » #PDFsam Basic added to #OSX FreeSMUG directory
Posted on 06 Feb 2015 13:58
PDFsam Basic a split and merge tool for PDF documents utility added to Office/Editing directory.
PDFsam Basic is a simple, platform independent software designed to split and merge pdf files. It’s stable, completely free and It should cover most of your needs. With it’s intuitive interface you can:
- split your pdf documents (into chapters, single pages, etc.).
- merge many pdf documents or subsections of them.
- extract sections of your document into a single pdf document.
- mix alternate pages taken from two pdf documents in straight or reverse order into a single document.
- rotate pages of the selected pdf documents.
- visually reorder pages of a selected pdf document.
- visually compose a document dragging pages from selected pdf documents.
- save and load your workspace to automate your recurrent jobs.
- manage pdfsam settings and set a workspace to load at start up.
PDFsam basic is free, you can download it and simply use it on every platform with a Java Runtime Environment installed.