News » #LuminanceHDR added to #OSX FreeSMUG directory
Posted on 02 Sep 2015 18:50
Luminance HDR workflow for HDR imaging added to Graphic directory.
Supported HDR formats:
- OpenEXR (extension: exr);
- Radiance RGBE (extension: hdr);
- Tiff formats: 16bit, 32bit (float) and LogLuv (extension: tiff);
- Raw image formats (extension: various);
- PFS native format (extension: pfs).
Supported LDR formats
- TIFF (8 bit).
- Create an HDR file from a set of images (formats: JPEG, TIFF 8bit and 16bit, RAW) of the same scene taken at different exposure setting;
- Save load HDR images;
- Rotate, resize and crop HDR images;
- Tonemap HDR images;
- Copy exif data between sets of images;
- Supports internationalization.