News » #Chromium 10.0.648.133 #OSX stable FreeSMUG build released
Posted on 14 Mar 2011 16:54
Chromium is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and more stable way for all Internet users to experience the web.
FreeSMUG build is based on Mac stable release that follow Chromium Release Calendar.
FreeSMUG, build Chromium accordingly Mac Build instructions, add Sparkle update framework so you can update to next stable build using command Chromium -> Check for Updates….
More infos and download:
- 10.0.648.133 (2011.03.14)
Build from 10.0.648.133 source code. Change Log
Chrome 10 contains some really great improvements including:
- New settings pages that open in a tab, rather than a dialog box
- Improved security with malware reporting and disabling outdated plugins by default
- Sandboxed Adobe Flash on Windows
- Password sync as part of Chrome Sync now enabled by default
- GPU Accelerated Video
- Background WebApps
- webNavigation extension API (experimental but ready for testing)