News » #Chromium 15.0.874.121 #OSX stable FreeSMUG build released
Posted on 20 Nov 2011 17:27
Chromium is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and more stable way for all Internet users to experience the web.
FreeSMUG build is based on Mac stable release that follow Chromium Release Calendar.
FreeSMUG, build Chromium accordingly Mac Build instructions, add Sparkle update framework so you can update to next stable build using command Chromium -> Check for Updates….
More infos and download:
- 15.0.874.121 (2011.11.20)
Build from 15.0.874.121 source code. Change Log
- Updated V8 - 18.104.22.168
- This build contains the fix to a regression: SVG in iframe doesn't use specified dimensions.
15.0.874.120 Change Log
- Updated V8 - 22.214.171.124
- Fix small print sizing issues (issues: 102186, 82472, 102154)
- This new build also contains a new version of Flash which contains security fixes.
- Fixed the "certificate is not yet valid" error for server certificate issued by a VeriSign intermediate CA.
15.0.874.106 Change Log
- This release fixes login issues to Barrons Online and The Wall Street Journal (Issue 101274).
15.0.874.102 Change Log
- Chrome 15 contains some really great improvements including a new New Tab page. You can read about it more on the Google Chrome blog.