News » #Chromium 21.0.1180.89 #OSX stable FreeSMUG build released
Posted on 02 Sep 2012 19:51
Chromium is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and more stable way for all Internet users to experience the web.
FreeSMUG build is based on Mac stable release that follow Chromium Release Calendar.
FreeSMUG, build Chromium accordingly Mac Build instructions, add Sparkle update framework so you can update to next stable build using command Chromium -> Check for Updates….
More info and download:
- 21.0.1180.89 (2012.09.02)
Build from 21.0.1180.89 source code. Change Log. This build fixes the following issues:
- Several Pepper Flash fixes (Issue 140577, 144107, 140498, 142479).
- Microphone issues with tinychat.com (Issue: 143192)
- devtools regression with "save as" of edited source (issue: 141180)
- mini ninjas shaders fails (Issue: 142705)
- page randomly turns red/green gradient boxes (Issue: 110343)
21.0.1180.82 Change Log. This build fixes the following issues:
- Duplex Printing defaults to Yes, which prints extra pages even for a 1 page print out (Issue 138312).
- Print preview takes forever on Win XP (issue: 140044)
- Anti-DDoS inversion of logic (Issues: 141643, 141081)
- Pepper Flash: in file uploads, treats HTTP status != 200 as failure, breaking (e.g.) uploads to Amazon S3 (Issue: 140468)
- Projectmanager.com application causes Flash to hang (Issue: 141018)
- Turn off TLS 1.1 in Chrome 21 Stable (Issue: 142172)
- Setting and unsetting display:none obliterates current scroll position (issue: 140101)
- These builds also have a new version of Flash with security and other fixes.
21.0.1180.79 Change Log.
- This build fixes a security issue with Adobe Flash.
21.0.1180.77 Change Log.
- This build fixes a problem with an item in Node::attributes disappearing (Issue 140473).
21.0.1180.75 Change Log. This build fixes:
- Flash videos not longer remaining in fullscreen when clicking a secondary monitor while the video is playing (Issue: 140366).
- Flash video full screen displays on wrong monitor (Issue: 137523)
- REGRESSION: Rendering difference in Chrome 21 and 22 that affected on Persian Wikipedia (Issue: 139502)
- Some known crashes (Issues: 137498, 138552, 128652, 140140)
- Audio objects are not "switched" immediately (Issue: 140247)
- Print and Print Preview ignore paper size default in printer config (Issue: 135374)
- Candidate windows is shown in wrong place in Retina display (Issue: 139108)
- more of the choppy and distorted audio issues (Issue: 136624)
- Japanese characters showing in Chinese font (Issue: 140432)
- Video playback issues with flash-based sites (Issue: 139953)
- Sync invalidation notification broken after restart (Issue: 139424)
21.0.1180.57 Change Log.
- Chrome 21 contains a number of new features including a new API for high-quality video and audio communication.