News » #Chromium 22.0.1229.92 #OSX stable FreeSMUG build released
Posted on 08 Oct 2012 21:26
Chromium is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and more stable way for all Internet users to experience the web.
FreeSMUG build is based on Mac stable release that follow Chromium Release Calendar.
FreeSMUG, build Chromium accordingly Mac Build instructions, add Sparkle update framework so you can update to next stable build using command Chromium -> Check for Updates….
More info and download:
- 22.0.1229.92 (2012.10.08)
Build from 22.0.1229.92 source code. Change Log. This update contains a number of stability fixes, including:
- an issue with multiple profiles on Mac OS X 10.8.2.
- a fix for text display on the Mac
- a new version of Flash (11.4.402.287) with security and other fixes.
The stable channel 22 has a number of new and exciting updates including:
- Continued polish for users of HiDPI/Retina screens