by Gand — last modified 2007-06-26 03:10 PM
Quick start reference to create web pages and Learning Object SCORM 1.2 with eXe-Learning.
Get eXe-Learning from:
eXe is a XHTML editor that help you create web pages and Learning Object with SCORM 1.2 standard.
- Use Add Pages to create and add pages as Topics, Subtopics and Units.
Delete to delete them. Rename to change their name.
- One click is enought to add an iDevice (Instructional Devices).
- Insert text on this area using icons to modify text style, alignment and more.
- Save the iDevice contents with one clik on green check mark.
- Save your project as source .elp file with menu command:
File -> Save as…
Save your project as web pages with menu command:
File->Export->Web Site->Self-contained Folder
Save your project as SCORM 1.2 .zip file with menu command: