by Gand — last modified 2007-06-26 03:09 PM
- How To Install_X11_Tiger 3.0M H.264 1'07"
Running OpenOffice.org without X11 icon only bounch twice in the dock and then disappear.
Running Gimp.app without X11 you get this error:
You need administrator's rights to perform the X11 installation.
It is not installed by default, if you are running OS X 10.3 (Panther) dowload it from:
If you are running OS X 10.4 (Tiger) PPC or Intel you find it in your Install Disk.
- Insert and open Mac OS X Install Disc 1.
- Double clik on Optional Install.
- After accepting license select Applications -> X11 and then click on Update button.
- At the end of installation you will have X11 icon in /Applications/Utility folder.